Terms and conditions
1. PAYMENT CONDITIONS
How do I pay the course fee?
After receiving the confirmation of your registration, the course fee has to be paid to WISPER’s account (BE 70 8335 6095 6825). Please quote the payment reference number mentioned in the confirmation email. It is also possible to pay in cash at both WISPER administration offices during office hours.
When do I have to pay?
We expect payment within 7 working days after your registration and your registration will only be final after this payment has been done. Please always notify us if you want to cancel your registration. If you do not pay in time, we can not guarantee your place in the course.
- If you enrol within 14 days prior to the start of a course, we expect you to pay the course fee immediately after receiving the confirmation email.
- For courses abroad we expect the advance of 100 euros within 7 days and the rest of the total at the latest one month before the start of the course.
- For the LUX courses with an overnight stay different terms of payment apply which will be mentioned in the confirmation e-mail.
2. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Cancelling a registration is possible but you should keep the following terms and conditions in mind.
Courses in Belgium without overnight stay
- Cancellation up until 2 weeks before the start of the course: no cancellation fee
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the start of the course : cancellation fee is 50% of course price
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before the start of the course : cancellation fee is 100% of course price
- If you can present a doctor's certificate in advance for the entire duration of the course, the course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of 30 EUR
Courses abroad with overnight stay
- cancellation after 1st April: 100 EUR cancellation fee, meaning your deposit will not refunded.
- cancellation less than 30 days before the start of the course: no refund
LUX courses with overnight stay
Please click here to read the full terms and conditions for LUX Acteren 1ste en 2de jaar (2018-2019)
Can I quit in the middle of a course?
If you decide to leave a course after it has started you will not get a refund. It is also not possible to receive a partial or full refund even if you have missed only a couple of classes due to illness.
The only exception is if you have to leave the course completely because of medical reasons. You will need to hand in a doctor’s note which can verify that you’re unable to continue with the course. In this case you’ll only have to pay for the classes you’ve already attended plus a 10€ administrative fee.
Can WISPER cancel a course?
WISPER can cancel a course if there aren’t enough registrations or if the teacher falls ill or cannot teach due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case your registration fee will be fully refunded. We do not however offer any additional compensation.
If you are involved in WISPER (whether it is through our website, social media, mail or our courses), it means that you confide your personal details to us. We take data security seriously. You can read more about this in our privacy statement.